Wireless Charging Lib

by mknejp

Contains all the support code that allows for wireless charging. The workhorse behind the Wireless Charging mod.

7 years ago

b Error on Robot Mine Induction rail

7 years ago

Receive error on robot mining of non connecting induction rail. Unable to hand mine the rail and bots crash.

7655.660 Error MainLoop.cpp:738: Exception at tick 1730613: Error while running event on_robot_pre_mined (ID 15)
wireless-charging-lib/src/main.lua:490: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

7 years ago

I am unable to reproduce this error. Is it only a single rail that cannot be removed or multiple?

7 years ago

It was a series of them. they weren't selectable by me (only by deconstruction planner) and weren't flashing like others right next to them.

7 years ago

Were they behaving normally when you placed them or broken immediately?

7 years ago

The error will no longer be raised in 0.2.4 but it's a condition that should be impossible to occur. If you can provide any info on what you did to the rail entity that caused this one to go bad that'd be great.

7 years ago

They were broken immediately. I laid a horizontal line of 10 of them at a station and 8 of them were not selectable and were not connecting (no flashing icons). 5th and 6th in the line worked but the rest messed up. Haven't been able to reproduce it since.

7 years ago

Do you have any other train-related mods? Maybe there is a conflict somewhere. Otherwise I have no idea what could cause this.

New response