Beacons But Better

Flatter, cleaner and more advanced beacons. Add more modules, use productivity, drive over beacons, and use the old low res textures. Change and customise whatever you like about the beacon.

3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1

b [FIXED] Most recent version breaks Down The Rabbit Hole

3 years ago

Even if I turn off the new graphic in the startup settings, it breaks Down The Rabbit Hole. :-( I'll leave a comment on that mod too. It's an incompatibility.

3 years ago

Hello,
Thank you for the itnerest in my mod!

I am not suprised it breaks it as they are conflicting mods. However, without the graphics it shouldnt be breaking, as all it does is modify the collision mask. My first guess is that it has something to do with how Down the Rabbit Hole is modifying the beacon.

I will look into this further.

-Samuel

3 years ago

Ok I have looked at the mod itself and it shouldn't be causing any issues. Ill try running them together now.

-Samuel

3 years ago

Turns out I uploaded the wrong mod file so custom graphics wouldn't disable by the setting. This is now fixed but it will also force the custom beacons graphics off if Down The Rabbit Hole is installed to prevent any issues. Walking over the beacon is still possible with Down The Rabbit Hole.

-Samuel

New response