Void Miners 2

The void miners mod adds in a whole new way to create resources on a small or large scale, enabling you to thrive on no resource/resource striken or island maps. Through the power of electricity, you can fabricate basic resources with ever faster and more capable machines.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining

g multiplayer doesnt work

2 years ago

"Mods mismatch detected"
void-miners: Mod contents are different even though the versions are the same. The most common cause of this is improper mod setting usage (conditionally requiring files based on mod settings). This can also be caused by modifying mod files on the client or server but not the other.
This is in a modpack, fresh install.

2 years ago

I will have too look into it tomorrow at 1am. I really can't remember if I conditionally require files or not as its been so long, but it definitely doesn't modify files. For now check if the mods .zip is the same exact size both cases just to make sure nothing went wrong with he download.

~Skye

2 years ago

I decided to take a look anyway (rip sleep) and the only things that should be causing a mismatch is if you startup settings are mismatched. Ill hopefully release a fix soon but please make sure this is the case

2 years ago

exact same size

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

whoops didnt mean to send

2 years ago

both our versions are 1.1.50

2 years ago

version 1.1.46 works fine

2 years ago

turns out i forgot to manually sync mod settings, should auto sync however

New response