Void Miners 2

The void miners mod adds in a whole new way to create resources on a small or large scale, enabling you to thrive on no resource/resource striken or island maps. Through the power of electricity, you can fabricate basic resources with ever faster and more capable machines.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining

i Two things at once

3 years ago

Could you at the ores from Krastorio 2 to your mod?
I am currently playing the Mod "The Void Block". So there arent any other ways of getting these ores :)

And the other thing is. i am also playing with my own mod "Not so simple Wood". This adds also an recipe to make wood to coal (but much slower). Would it be possible to deactivate the recipe of your mod as soon as the wood from my mod is available? or maybe you have a better idea :)

3 years ago

Hello,

The Krastorio 2 thing is certainly possible. However, I currently have no computer until the end of the week meaning it may take a while to be implemented. Alternatively, you can make your own mod to do it/edit mine if you know how.

As for the deactivation of wood, you should be able to do it yourself from inside your mod. Without getting too in-depth here, within the data_updates file you should be able to run a single line of lua removing my recipe, should be easy to google, otherwise again you would have to wait a week.

~Slye

3 years ago

that was much faster than expected ^^

I guess I have to wait there because I really have no idea how something like this works.
For example, I'm currently working on an update for my mod, but the game keeps crashing and I have no idea why. I've done everything as before, but it doesn't work. (this should only be an example of how much I know about modding)

Well.. I wish you a nice week and look forward to the update :D

3 years ago

When I’m able to do it, I’ll send you the line of code that will remove the recipe so you can just paste it into your mod.

~Skye

3 years ago

thx :)

3 years ago

Hello,

Before I start adding in support, I just want to make sure I get the ores correct (as I have never played Krastorio and don't wan tot miss something)

The ores are:
- Imersite
- Rare Metals
- Mineral Water

Is that what you want?

Additionally, I forgot there are multiple recipies to make coal from wood (indirectly via catalysts) and didnt know which ones you wanted disabled. Theres the recipe from stone carbon mixture, the liquid mixture and from pure electricity. Which ones would you like disable then I can tell you how.

~Skye

New response