Void Miners 2

The void miners mod adds in a whole new way to create resources on a small or large scale, enabling you to thrive on no resource/resource striken or island maps. Through the power of electricity, you can fabricate basic resources with ever faster and more capable machines.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining

g [ADDED] No catalysts setting

3 years ago

Hi, I updated through the ingame menu only to find out all my conveniently locked-in void miners now require resources to continue working. Is there any reliable way to downgrade (without manual mod fiddling preferably?) Would it be possible to add a mod config feature where you can 'void' the costs (excluding power of course)?

p.s. thanks for making this mod, I didn't know I needed voidminers until I started using them :)

3 years ago

Hello,

I’m afraid to say there is no current way to downgrade without having an older save. If you have an auto save before updating, you could use that and only upgrade to 1.1. Although i could create a manual downgrade file as it’s basically the reverse of the current file used for updating the names.

I am going to add a “no ingredient” mode hopefully in a few days, but I don't plan to support down grading as this will basically just be that.
I’m just currently debating whether to add a classic mode (same recipient as before) or just change the new ones to not need ingredients. Or maybe I might add both? I’m not too sure.

If you have any ideas of what you would think is best, send them my way!

Samuel

3 years ago

I should probably add the Nuclear level doesn’t need ingredients to run.

~Samuel

3 years ago

I would be perfectly fine with a "no ingredient" mode option setting, that would solve all problems with my current game and for the next one I can plan ahead knowing I will require a supply of stone to the miners (or just select "no ingredient" mode again :) )

3 years ago

This was added in x.2.3, nor sure why I never replied.

~Skye

New response