Void Miners 2

The void miners mod adds in a whole new way to create resources on a small or large scale, enabling you to thrive on no resource/resource striken or island maps. Through the power of electricity, you can fabricate basic resources with ever faster and more capable machines.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining

i [ADDED] Electric stone miners?

3 years ago

Would you please consider adding an electric variant of the stone miner? As stone is used heavily in the electric/advanced mining catalysts and also in walls, rails and concrete/refined concrete it would be a great QOL improvement to upgrade to a non-burner version at some point.

I've been using self-modified versions of the quarry and deep mining mods for some time for resource-free maps, however I really like the direction you've taken with this mod and can see it being a big improvement on that playstyle. Thanks for your efforts :D

3 years ago

Hello,

I will go ahead and add it. The original idea was to add more complexity (items going in AND out of the machine) to differentiate it from normal mining until you obtain oil and use that instead for Void Miners, However looking at it now is pretty stupid. I will release an update hopefully tomorrow to add it

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

it would be good if possible too to have an option for the 'old' recopies, and/or to enable burners to produce stone - I enjoyed using this mod on worlds completely devoid of resources, something that's impossible without a burner that can work above unity for its input resources. Cheers!~

3 years ago

Once you get into Electric/Advanced mining with oil you can create infinite resources without burners. If you want the old recipes downgrade to version 18.1.1. I may look into adding old recipes option but they use completely different names.

3 years ago

Added in 2.2

~Samuel

New response