Void Miners 2

The void miners mod adds in a whole new way to create resources on a small or large scale, enabling you to thrive on no resource/resource striken or island maps. Through the power of electricity, you can fabricate basic resources with ever faster and more capable machines.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining

g Reborn Quarry

3 years ago

Basically Quarry upgraded. I like it.

3 years ago

Thanks for the love! This was my first mod because I had the exact issue of low ores and not enough for my base. I know the textures are low res, but I am trying hard to find a graphics artist, so bare with me!

Once I find a graphics artist I am looking to “overhaul” the mod adding more machines for different purposes and catalysts to reduce power consumption so I hope you enjoy <3

-Samuel

3 years ago

This is definately on my watch list. Thanks for all your hard work.

3 years ago

Thanks for the kind words. Expect a few updates in the coming days/weeks before the graphics and utility overhaul! :)

-Samuel

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Please continue to update this it really makes factorio more fun for me.

3 years ago

Hello,
Thanks for the kind message :) I do plan to keep this mod supported so don’t worry. I’m currently in the process of looking for a graphics designer for the mod and making a plan for how I want the mod to be when 1.0 releases (same basic functionality, but with some expansion to make it more complex for more reward if you into that sort of thing).

-Samuel

3 years ago

Hey!
Just wanted to thank you personally for the mod. I had been searching for something like this for ages. Previously I could only manage to do some "Dr. Frankenstein"-ing with some other mods to get by (not so succesfully xD). So, a lot of thanks for making it! :P
Godspeed.

3 years ago

Your welcome :)

-Samuel

New response