Void Miners 2

The void miners mod adds in a whole new way to create resources on a small or large scale, enabling you to thrive on no resource/resource striken or island maps. Through the power of electricity, you can fabricate basic resources with ever faster and more capable machines.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining

i Pictures?

3 years ago

Some pictures of the tech would be much appreciated. If you want, you can use this: https://i.imgur.com/9oHNbxj.png

You should probably update the visuals on these and give them an output like normal miners have ;)

3 years ago

Hello,
Thanks for the image, I will go ahead and include it on the modpage!
I do not plan to update visuals anytime soon. I am not any good at art, and am currently in the process of looking for someone who can make me graphics (comissioned). Until this I do not see it worth putting in any more effort of my own as it will be very time consuming and of arguable improvement.
Finally, my original intention was to have it output like a miner, however it is currently using an assembling machine as a base, as Electric Miners do not have the options to make the mod work properly. I will look into adding it manually to them, however I have a slight feeling it may play havoc with the fluid recipies.

3 years ago

You could technically just copy the settings of any machine and tweak them to what you need.

3 years ago

Hello,
After some testing and research I am afraid this feature is only avaible for miners themself, as the way they generate resources is completley different and imcompatible with how this mod operates.
-Samuel

New response