Vanilla loaders

by Thaui

Add loader, fast loader and express loader with a vanilla look and feel.

Utilities
6 years ago

b [Solved] Has dependency on Bob's Logistics & only unloads doesn't load?

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I love the look of the loaders in this mod but these are a few major issues I am experiencing.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I was a little confused about that as well. I found that placing the loader with the end that shows the little piece of a belt away from the chest no matter if you are loading or unloading. After it has been placed in that orientation then use R to rotate which direction it flows.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Ah I see now, thank you FTDB. I also realized that the Bob's Logistics dependency is optional as indicated by the '?' and not an issue at all, my mistake.

EDIT: Okay I see now why it works the way it does; however it would be helpful for those not experienced with loaders to be informed of this behavior in the mod description or perhaps a form of inventory auto-detection to select the right direction upon placement.

6 years ago

The bob's Logistics dependency is optionnal because the mods need it to be loaded before.

For easier loader placement look at https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Articulating/Loader-Rotation-Fix.

6 years ago

Thank you for clearing that up Thaui; also for the link to a mod that implements the rotation behavior I described.

New response