ups-up-lite deprecated

completly broken dont use it. factorio has a function in 16.21 that made this mod obsolete.

Tweaks
6 years ago

g Mod is completely broken

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Installed it with meaning of future use. After ~6 hours of playing this mod removed EVERYTHING on map (except player, resources and buildings). At first I noticed changes in map background and thought it just removed trash and details on it. Played more ~4 hours and was surprised - no one attacked me. After small check I realized that there wasn't pollution and enemies at all.

And now the question - why they fuck it removed everything automaticaly!? Why it didn't asked me with things that it WILL remove?! Now ~10 hours of gameplay is wasted just becouse this mod decided to clear "something" automaticaly.

P.S. There is no ANY options. WHY!?

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

sorry im not so god but i try my best to fix this. dont forget its an WIP(work in progress) mod. but i try to fix this. can you explain what is removed from game? trees, rocks maybe important entitys?

6 years ago

Landscape details (grass, small rocks, etc), enemies (all, no new spawns when generating new chunks), pollution, smoke/clouds.
Basicaly game was turned into minimalistic peaceful mode.

6 years ago

ok i try to change that. next version includes mod start options.

6 years ago

Thx, will try it soon.

New response