unDecorator

by orzelek

Removes terrain decorations to reduce save file size.

Tweaks
9 years ago
0.13 - 0.14
33

g Crash on connection with headless Linux server

10 years ago

Hi orzelek, getting a crash when I'm joining a headless Linux server:

12.710 Error MainLoop.cpp:698: Exception at tick 18: Error while running event on_tick (ID 0)
undecorator/control.lua:18: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
12.710 Error MultiplayerManager.cpp:129: MultiplayerManager failed: "Error while running event on_tick (ID 0)
undecorator/control.lua:18: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)"

I'm going to try comment out that line (since it just prints a message) and get back to you.

Thanks in advance!

10 years ago

Hi. I had the same error. After commenting out the line it works ok.

10 years ago
(updated 10 years ago)

Hello,
This line is meant to show message that decorations have been removed.

It seems it might be incompatible with multiplayer somehow - might be that there is no player in game yet.

I'll try to add some protection there but I can't test it easily. Can you let me know if 1.0.2 will work properly?

New response