Toxic Pollution

Now pollution will damage player without armor. Fork Deadly Pollution Please see FAQ

4 years ago
0.16 - 0.17

i just an suggestion ? (─‿‿─)

5 years ago

This is not a balancing but a game changing ...
I think it can be quite wonderful to play with this mod but... isn't it possible to create it as a equipment pack?
lets say... the respirator is a armor and make a respirator equipment so you could use your armor till MK3 ?
it can be the same item but possible to add on armor =P

5 years ago

The idea of fashion is that pollution is toxic and it corrodes any armor.
The mod was created to increase the complexity of the game.

5 years ago

but than i can't use robots? if i use a armour i can equip robotports to construction ... and the protection could (and should) desintegrate so you would need to craft a lot... or maybe a rechargeble one for the armour? 1 space fuel as only being coal or wood (like the craft) but as a equip armour? like this you would need coal or wood all the time and you will get damaged unless you have it... also the watts it could cost something like 1000w? so the portable nuclear reactor can't feed it and you are forced to use 2 of them? making it a hard choice for the beggining xD

5 years ago

Hm, the idea from this mod is cool but...the energy shields...it could protect the armor, even for some time...or not the conventional ones but a special shield or a hazmat suit? damn...i've died 36 times and excluded the map because the whole area was 15000+ pullution :P

5 years ago

And the Biters should die from pollution too don't you think? ;P

5 years ago

Agree... they should die with those vast pollution toxic cloud ! the new weapon warfare to kill them... pollution !

5 years ago

Agree... they should die with those vast pollution toxic cloud ! the new weapon warfare to kill them... pollution !

I'm getting some real bad ideas... >:) But i will keep them on ice for a while...

5 years ago

Damage to the Biters will create a very high load.
Biters absorb pollution, and attack the player.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Damage to the Biters will create a very high load.
Biters absorb pollution, and attack the player.

Makes sense...goodbye bad ideas ;(

New response