Toolbars


If the Quickbar is not enough, create toolbars that can hold items and tools and be positioned anywhere you like.

Utilities
5 days ago
1.1 - 2.1
9.84K

i [Todo] Blueprints support

1 year, 11 months ago

Fantastic mod, literally one of my favourites ever. I was just wishing I had customisable UI (I likened it wanting the FFXIV UI) and a friend linked this the next day.

However, if I could make one request: Can we put blueprints/blueprint books on it? Similar to how they work on the built-in toolbar? That'd make this mod go from great to perfect.

1 year, 11 months ago
(updated 1 year, 11 months ago)

Thanks,
I have that in plans. For "item" blueprints it's possible but for Records (blueprints from library) even after changes in Factorio API it's still not possible from what I see.

1 year, 11 months ago

Ah, that's fair :(

I am talking about Records, yeah. Never mind, I can use my four regular toolbar slots for all those now they are free of items thanks to this mod.

a month ago

Any new plans here? I like the idea, also for upgrade (green) and erase plans (red).

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

I've made huge refactoring and improvements in my tooling recently. Now more optimalizations are on the way (significant decrease in table creations), general and specifical regarding inventory updating, then time for new features, support for blueprints etc. is on the top of the list.

a month ago

Sounds cool! Thank you for your efforts. :)

10 days ago

Seconding blueprints!

After using this, it is now my favorite QoL mod, it should definitely be part of the Vanilla game. Wube! Do this thing!

10 days ago

Thank you, you may motivate them here: https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?t=136147

New response