Tiny Overhaul

Changes recipies to be a little bit more complex and adds some new resources and in between products

5 years ago

i Compatibility with Deadlock Stacking & Crating

5 years ago

I love this mod, it adds just enough to really shake up the game and add a little more to processing things like the Small Electric Engines and the new resources. It's a shame it isn't more popular.

Is there any way you'd be willing to include compatibility with Deadlock's Stacking & Crating mods so we can boost belt throughput? I don't know anything about coding or modding, otherwise I'd try it myself.

Being able to stack resources like Quartz/Silicum, just as an example, would help greatly with bases that make extensive use of stackers so there's not a type of material that arbitrarily needs 3x the number of transport belts to make up for what the stackers don't handle.

5 years ago

hey!
great to hear that your enjoing this mod. I
i guess it would be best if you asked the developers of the stacking and crating mod directly, they are familiar with how their mod works and it probably is a lot easier for them than for me to add compatability!

5 years ago

Thanks for the reply. I will give them a shout once they update to 0.17.

That bears the question (I figured I'd ask here instead of making another separate thread), do you plan on updating this to 0.17?

5 years ago

yes i will do so.

5 years ago

did release for 0.17 under a new name and with slight changes: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/extended-industries

New response