Taterjr Space Station

by tat3rjr

Adds a playable spacestation

5 years ago

b Can't Move

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Whenever I have this mod loaded, it won't let me move my character. Is it supposed to do that for existing saves?

5 years ago

Are you standing by a space elevator? If so try removing the space elevator.

5 years ago

No, I don't even know how to get that.

5 years ago

Try loading the game without the mod. Then reload the game with the mod.

5 years ago

I have added this mod to an existing game and get the same problem. Also when i try to start a new i get the following message:

Couldn't find suitable position to put the player in the perimeter of 200 tiles from the point {0.0000000000, 0.0000000000}

I use a hole bunch of mods and i have uploaded a savegame with where i experience the bug

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qr3i9smrvpw6vsa/Taterjr_Space_Station_cantrun.zip?dl=0

if you try to start a new game with this modpack, you will also get the error, when starting a new game.
I have tried to turn off the Factorissimo2 mod, since i guessed that could be the problem, but that wasn't it. I haven't tried to play vanilla, with just this mod yet.
Besides that i'm on v0.16.51 of Factorio and playing on linux (But i doubt that is a problem with the linux version of factorio, but you never know)

I hope it helps.

5 years ago

The mod that causes this is hovercraft.

5 years ago

You can fix this by going to Options > Mod settings > Startup.
Then change Floor Collision to 13 (or any number other than 12).

5 years ago

This should be fixed by default in 0.1.6.

5 years ago

nice, thanks for the quick fix. I look forward to trying out your mod =)

5 years ago

BTW i can confirm that i now can load the mod and move. I did have to change the floor collision manually to 13, like you described, even after have reinstalled the mod from new, but i guess the game remembered the setting from my previous install.

5 years ago

Thank you for providing a game save to let me debug it.

This thread has been locked.