Tape Measure

Measure tiles and distances

Utilities
1 year, 10 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

i [Rejected] Measure tools cluttering up inventory

3 years ago

When using this mod, I usually click the icon in the shortcuts menu. After I clear the cursor, the measure tool is put into the inventory. Every time a new one. since the shortcut was introduced, can you delete the measure tool, after the cursor was cleared from it? This would help a lot. No measure tool in the inventory, if I need one I click the shortcut and if I don't need it anymore, I just clear the cursor. A lot of mods handle tools like this. Thanks for considering it! Cheers!

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

If you right click while holding the tool in your cursor it will dispose of it.
You can also right click on them in your inventory to dispose of them.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

but, but, .... when clearing the cursor ...

ok, I didn't know there was a second best solution to my feature idea - right clicking. I am sure I will never get used to it and the tools will clutter up my inventory and when i notice it, i' ll have to open the inventory and right click the tool 40 times. it is ok, i guess. good mod btw. cheers!

3 years ago

Yea having a mod option to always dispose of it on clear makes sense. But I'm not modding at the moment so it may be a while/if ever, lol.

3 years ago

I looked in to this and I am a bit worried about wasting UPS having to check each players inventory every time they change the cursor item or their inventory changes. Given how minor a feature this is.
So will reject for this reason, despite it being a logical idea.

New response