Survorio

by maroder

Survorio turns Factorio into a survival game, by added life support requirements.

2 years ago
0.18 - 1.1

i A suggestion to optimize the mod for playing with other mods

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Good afternoon! I studied your mod a little. He's interesting. But there are a few points that could be adjusted to play smoothly with other mods such as "Space Exploration" and "Oxygen":

1. Remove the "support-tank" technology and create several alternative recipes for manufacturing at the factory the necessary for survival - containers with oxygen, water and food.
    This will not deprive the game of hardcore, and even complicate it a little, as it will require manually loading resources into the inventory. Moreover, you can limit their number in the stack, so that it would not be possible to carry a giant supply with you.

2. replace the mechanics of electrolysis - with the mechanics of condensing steam produced in a vanilla boiler, this is a more realistic and authentic option for the production of drinking water in relation to other mods than electrolysis. Here, even the graphics do not need to be changed - just take the "support-tank" sprite and rename it to a drinking water condenser, with the corresponding recipe.

3. Add the ability to add alternative food items, such as fried fish produced by other mods.

4. Make the need for oxygen optional. In order to be able to choose the type of atmosphere of the planet.

Unfortunately your code is too complicated for me to do something with it. So I can only ask you about it

Thank you!

New response