Survorio

by maroder

Survorio turns Factorio into a survival game, by added life support requirements.

2 years ago
0.18 - 1.1

g Can you upgrade this mod to 1.1?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Good afternoon!

I liked your idea with the need for food and drink. Can you upgrade this mod to 1.1?

And also - is your mod compatible with Cooked Fish https://mods.factorio.com/mod/factorio-cooked-fish and Oxygen https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Oxygen?

Thanks!

2 years ago

This mod is just part of another mod that has characters healed in a different way.
Instead of throwing a capsule, the construction of an object is used - thereby you can release the fish back into the pond.

2 years ago

Unfortunately, I didn't quite understand your answer.

I liked the idea of ​​introducing elements of survival into the game,
but only within the framework of meeting the personal needs of the character.

Unfortunately, there is no single mod at the moment. And "Hardcorio:SC2" is a global project, which does not allow it to run with mods such as "Space Exploration", "Rampant" and "Krastorio 2".

"Survorio" makes it necessary for the player to make and consume food, oxygen and water.

"Oxygen" also requires the use of oxygen. But, at the same time, it adds elements of terraforming.

"Cooked Fish" - adds new technologies for cooking fish (especially if instead of healing, use cooked fish to satisfy hunger)

"More Fish" - adds new types of fish

That is, these four mods together form the core and additional content of the "concept of survival" for this game.

In principle, to complete the picture, you can add recipes for cooking from meat Biter, Spitter and Worms.

This is, of course, just a fantasy on the subject.

And the main issue is the possibility of updating "Survorio" to a modern version of the game?

2 years ago

I was asked to cut the survival part of the mod into a separate mod, which I did. Personally, I play the full version of "Hardcorio:SC2". Compatibility with other modifications that obviously spoil the balance is not interested.
Now "Survorio" works on 1.1.
Further transformation is possible by other, more interested people.

2 years ago

Thank you very much!

New response