Survorio

by maroder

Survorio turns Factorio into a survival game, by added life support requirements.

2 years ago
0.18 - 1.1

g Does this change the biters?

4 years ago

Hey! i was looking for Something like this. So does this change in anyway the biters?

If i may suggest: Add a player ajustable drop on biters. this drop can be biomass or meat. and so, usable for the life support.
Extra Suggestion: Make it so that the atmospheric condensators in Krastorio2 can help in some way with the life support. (just thowing ideas at you, dont take it to seriously as I have not tried your mod yet)

4 years ago

This mod is a clipping of a small part of another mod (Hardcorio:SC2) at the request of the players. It is possible to modify for compatibility with other mods.
In the original mod, only one surface and one fraction are used. Therefore, I immediately added the ability to use many surfaces and spawn tanks with initial resources when a new player of a different fraction appears (I don’t know how the fractions are created in different modifications, if there is a need to make corrections in the creation of these tanks, this is not difficult).

4 years ago

The original mod removes the biters from the game, so no, the mod does not add loot to the biters.

4 years ago

Thx for the answer.
i thaught it was similar to Hardcorio. I guessing you have finish this mod then? :p

4 years ago

No, the mod is not finished. I would say that it is in beta testing. Hardcorio suggests not using other mods. This mod - on the contrary, involves the use of third-party mods. At a minimum, it will be necessary to change the conditions for the appearance of tanks with initial resources, depending on the availability of specific mods. There will be no changes of enemies, this can be done by other mods.

New response