Stupidly Awesome Fuel

This mod add a super awesome fuel with a super acceleration and speed boost for vehicles. The best is than this fuel is balanced in cost and efficiency, but for game-play reason this fuel is a late-game research. Work with any mods!

Utilities
5 years ago
0.15 - 0.17

i Ideas or suggestion to improve the mod?

6 years ago

As on the title.

6 years ago

can we use this fuel for boilers?

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Yes you can, but you should try in a train. This is quite life changing.

6 years ago

so far love the mod, slight issue, 200 stack size means it will be very hard to fuel all your trains, with rocket fuel having a stack size of 10 you might want to consider changing it to 10 or less especially since these have such a high Mj Value

6 years ago

donne in 0.1.3!

6 years ago

nice thanks, i figured out how to adjust the mod to make it 10 a while ago, but it was still too high so i made it 2, because it will take FOREVER to burn 1 and a train holds 3 stacks, i know it's making the train even more OP but i changed the acceleration from 300% to 600% as i was never getting full speed out of my trains, found out that they will now go over 1000km/h!

3 years ago

Mod needs to be updated to latest version so I can keep using it. Mod is Perfect for massive factories!

3 years ago

If you want to update it just unzip it (it'll create a subfolder on its own thats already in the zip) then change the line:
"factorio_version": "0.17",

into

"factorio_version": "1.1",

...save the file, leave the folder there & delete the original zip. This works on most mods - including minecraft mods.

New response