stranded

You find yourself stranded on a desert island. You would be doomed, but you get a ping from a nearby radar that's still operating. With some ingenuity, you just might be able to get robots to build enough to come rescue you

Scenarios
4 years ago

g Doesn't seem to work?

4 years ago

I turn on the mod, I start a game and it seems like nothing is different... any ideas?

4 years ago

I...kinda got it to work. I think I turned on the mod and loaded a new world. I don't think it is finished yet though. I found myself on a super tiny island(could only move a couple feet around) with two provider chests. One chest had a single Assembling Machine 1, the other a single Assembling Machine 2. No radars on the map, as described, and no roboports on the map, as described. This meant you were literally stuck there with nothing to do, since there were no resources haha. Bummer, too, because I was really excited to try this out!

4 years ago

Same here. Had a look at the map, and didn't find any roboports around. Activated cheat mode to explore a bit, still nothing.

4 years ago

If anyone wants to take on and complete this project, I would definitely be excited to try it out!

3 years ago

Has anyone looked into this project at all, since my last post? Such a good idea, shame to let it go to waste...

3 years ago

Hey, I wanted to let everyone know that as I was in the map editor trying to make the changes needed to make this work, I found the original design! Turns out, the map does work, but the roboport is MUCH farther away than you would have guessed. Try looing REALLY far east, and you should be able to see it. Have fun!

New response