Statorio

by chksm

Experimental! Export realtime game statistics to disk in JSON and other formats. See homepage for usage

Utilities
2 years ago

b Server crashes immediately

2 years ago

Hello!

I am keen to use this to get some sweet, sweet multiplayer stats into my victoria metrics instance.

Unfortunately it crashes as soon as I enter my first /stats command:

/stat list
58.126 Error MainLoop.cpp:1285: Exception at tick 355087: Error while running command "stat": statorio/script/commands.lua:13: bad argument #3 of 3 to 'index' (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function '__index'
__statorio
/script/commands.lua:13: in function <statorio/script/commands.lua:11>
58.126 Error ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:91: MultiplayerManager failed: "Error while running command "stat": statorio/script/commands.lua:13: bad argument #3 of 3 to 'index' (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function '__index'
__statorio
/script/commands.lua:13: in function <statorio/script/commands.lua:11>"
58.126 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:784: updateTick(355087) changing state from(InGame) to(Failed)

I am running: Factorio 1.1.42 (build 59009, linux64, headless) and statorio_1.0.2.zip

2 years ago

Hi! I didn't see your message before, and this mod only recently broke for me. So I'm sorry for the late reply.

My spare time the last few weeks was spent building a Factorio server to host a live demo of this mod, I was dismayed when it broke! So fixing it is near top of my list. However I will have to relearn Lua and the Factorio API to fix it, so it will be more than a few days probably. I also have some feature ideas for continued development

Thank you for the error report and traceback, its very helpful

2 years ago

Hmm after a lot of testing I wasn't able to recreate your bug, but fixed several others in a new release 1.0.3 and I hope for you. If not then maybe you have other mods installed, or are in sandbox mode perhaps? More detail will be helpful so I can recreate it here

New response