Starry-Sakura 樱满星辰

樱满星辰模组新增樱花与星辰科技,新增了更多物流学、军工学、插件、组装机、核能科技等等…… 同时,该模组也是作为s-s系列的核心mod Starry Sakura adds new sakura and star technology,and adds more logistics,military,modules,assembling machine,nuclear energy… Also, this module is also as the core mod of S-S series 若要转载请留下作者ID,欢迎入群:827295286 Leave the Author ID if you want to reprint it. Author's contact information:Deadexow@gmail.com

Overhaul
1 year, 1 month ago

b [fixed]Retroactively unlock Star Ball recipe

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

In the 1.1.14 update, a new recipe, Star Ball, was added to the "Star Smelt" technology. I already researched this technology before this update, and the new recipe is not available for crafting. Could you please make it so I don't need to start a new save to get the recipe?

2 years ago

Thank you very much for your support to my mod. Yesterday, just because of the feedback from many players, I temporarily updated while I am making the DLC. Because of the urgent update, I didn't carry out rigorous testing. Now, with the release of version 1.1.15, this formula is added to the update log technology!
非常感谢你对我mod的支持,昨天只是因为由于很多玩家的反馈,让本在制作DLC的我临时更新了一下,由于更新比较急促,我没有进行严谨的测试,现在以发布1.1.15版本,在更新日志科技中追加了该配方!

New response