Starry-Sakura 樱满星辰

樱满星辰模组新增樱花与星辰科技,新增了更多物流学、军工学、插件、组装机、核能科技等等…… 同时,该模组也是作为s-s系列的核心mod Starry Sakura adds new sakura and star technology,and adds more logistics,military,modules,assembling machine,nuclear energy… Also, this module is also as the core mod of S-S series 若要转载请留下作者ID,欢迎入群:827295286 Leave the Author ID if you want to reprint it. Author's contact information:Deadexow@gmail.com

Overhaul
1 year, 1 month ago

g 你用MIT然後限制修改說不過去啊

2 years ago

改一下授權方式吧

2 years ago

我的意思是修改后进行商业化操作,因为我不单单只是异星工厂的mod制作者,我也是其他游戏的mod制作者,我就遇到过擅自随意修改我的mod然后进行商业售卖,私自修改本人的mod我是允许的,毕竟我马上要在知乎上出制作异星工厂mod的教程,就是以这片mod为模板来教授大家。私自修改我是允许,但不希望你们修改后直接盗用并传播,或者进行商业化操作.
What I mean is modified for commercial operation, because I'm not just the mod of factorio, I also is other mod makers of others games, I had encountered someone modify my mod and for commercial sale,.It is allowed to modify my mod, after all, I'm about to publish "How to Make a factorio mod" on Zhihu. This mod is used as a template to teach you. I am allowed to modify privately, but I do not want you to directly steal and spread the modification, or conduct commercial operations.

[deleted message]
2 years ago

我的意思是不是有自定義授權,哪邊可以不允許商用授權的說,用MIT又額外設限制就好比免費午餐然後事後強制捐款一樣怪

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

经过我再三阅读MIT的授权协议,我发现MIT确实允许再创作然后商业化的。多谢玩家meifray的提醒,现在已更换授权协议为GPLv3协议,不过我还是允许大家去修改,但并不代表着进行任何商业化操作.
After reading MIT's license agreement repeatedly, I found that MIT does allow re-creation and commercialization. Thanks for the reminder from the player meifray. Now the license agreement has been changed to GPLv3, but I still allow you to modify it, but it doesn't mean any commercial operation.

New response