Spidertron Extended

Adds Spidertron MK2, Spidertron MK3, the Immolator and the Ghost Weaver, more powerful upgraded versions of Spidertron that can be crafted from the original, with enhanced firing capabilities, larger inventory size, equipment grid, radar coverage, mobility and much more.

Content
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b Error while loading with IR@

2 years ago

Hi, like the mod, game fails to load when mod is loaded with industrial revolution 2.
Produces error message "Error while loading entity prototype "weaver-repair-beam" (Beam): Beam animation frame count mismatch. Ending (32) must have same number of frames as tail (8). Modifications: Spidertron Extended

I'm not sure if this incompatibility issue is due to your mod or on IR2's end, I tried disabling just the weaver beam, doesn't fix. Tried disabling ghost weaver completely doesn't fix.
Not sure if you plan to or want to make a compatibility patch. If you do that's great, if not that's fine too, just thought I would give you a heads up.

Also ps: playing in a pack with IR2, Krastorio 2, K2 Extended and some other non-game changing mods. All mods are up to date, and Spidertron Extended works just fine with everything else enabled, except IR@.

2 years ago

Hi, like the mod, game fails to load when mod is loaded with industrial revolution 2.
Produces error message "Error while loading entity prototype "weaver-repair-beam" (Beam): Beam animation frame count mismatch. Ending (32) must have same number of frames as tail (8). Modifications: Spidertron Extended

I'm not sure if this incompatibility issue is due to your mod or on IR2's end, I tried disabling just the weaver beam, doesn't fix. Tried disabling ghost weaver completely doesn't fix.
Not sure if you plan to or want to make a compatibility patch. If you do that's great, if not that's fine too, just thought I would give you a heads up.

Also ps: playing in a pack with IR2, Krastorio 2, K2 Extended and some other non-game changing mods. All mods are up to date, and Spidertron Extended works just fine with everything else enabled, except IR2.

2 years ago

Ah i haven't enter here in a while, sorry i didn't have much time lately, going to test it with industrial revolution, right after i fix a bug i have with krastorio2 compatibility. If you want me to respond fast i would suggest pinging me on discord.

2 years ago

Playing IR2 aswell, would be nice to add this mod =)

2 years ago

Another vote for IR2! Thanks kindly

2 years ago

Okay i think krastorio2 should be fine. I've looked over IR2 and indeed there seems to be a weird issue
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/928016835910176808/953442288024059954/unknown.png
It looks to be a frame animation mismatch which doesn't make much sense so i might need to look into the industrial revolution 2 code to see if anything there is conflicting with the code for spidertron-extended and see what's the problem.

2 years ago

Sorry again for taking so long but i believe in version 0.3.14 it should be fully fixed. (The ghost weaver beam looks slightly glitchy but it does work). Can someone confirm that it does work properly? i've tested on my machine but it's good to see that it works for others as well :D

1 year, 7 months ago

Sorry, in the latest version 0.3.15 i set incompatibility with IndustrialRevolution, i've tried to find several way to make it work but because of the way Industrial Revolution works i couldn't find any that would fully work.
Note that if you use the following mods: Industrial Revolution + IR2 Stacking Beltboxes + Larger Lamps it will work with Spidertron Extended, as long as you disable the incompatibility flag (i do not understand why it works).
If someone comes with a proper fix on github i will add it but i've already wasted several days trying to figure this out and i don't have any more time for it.

New response