Spidertron Extended

Adds Spidertron MK2, Spidertron MK3, the Immolator and the Ghost Weaver, more powerful upgraded versions of Spidertron that can be crafted from the original, with enhanced firing capabilities, larger inventory size, equipment grid, radar coverage, mobility and much more.

Content
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

i Ghost Weaver Resource Cost

2 years ago

I'm using Krastorio 2 along with Spidertron Extended. I noticed all the other upgraded Spidertrons cost a regular Spidertron and additional Portable Fusion Reactors to make, but the Ghost Weaver does not. It doesn't even cost a Portable Fusion Reactor while still using DT Fuel Cells in order to run. This seems a little strange to me. Could the recipe be changed to be more consistent with the other upgrades?

2 years ago

the recipe should be:
data.raw["recipe"]["spidertron-builder"].ingredients = {
{"ai-core", 1},
{"rocket-control-unit", 16},
{"low-density-structure", 150},
{"productivity-module-3", 2},
{"kr-medium-container", 10},
{"construction-robot", 50},
{"radar", 5}
}
if you have kr containers and if not should be:
data.raw["recipe"]["spidertron-builder"].ingredients = {
{"ai-core", 1},
{"rocket-control-unit", 16},
{"low-density-structure", 150},
{"productivity-module-3", 2},
{"steel-chest",10},
{"construction-robot", 50},
{"radar", 5}
}

Indeed it does not have a spidertron as a base but it has an ai-core compared to the others, it's more like you're building this one from scratch compared to the other ones.
The idea is that since it's using DT fuel cells it shouldn't have any portable fusion reactors since it uses fuel (at least that's what i was thinking back then, it was a while ago and i forget really fast).
If you have a better suggestion we don't mind looking at it and maybe we can use the suggestion as a recipe change.

New response