Spidertron Extended

Adds Spidertron MK2, Spidertron MK3, the Immolator and the Ghost Weaver, more powerful upgraded versions of Spidertron that can be crafted from the original, with enhanced firing capabilities, larger inventory size, equipment grid, radar coverage, mobility and much more.

Content
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b Inconsistencies between equipment and circuit network

2 years ago

Hi,
Not sure if the title makes sense but I found some inconsistencies with the equipment - the Reconstruction Energy Cell and Disintegration Energy Cell don't show as options in the circuit network so it's not possible (for example) to limit chests using the circuit network. Also the Purifier <i>does</i> show in circuit network, but not as equipment that can be manufactured. I have some screenshot, but I don't know how to attach to this post. Let me know if you need more detail.

2 years ago

Hmm, i think that is because the ammo is disabled from being craftable since now it is placed automatically when you place the Ghost Weaver:
it has flags = {"hidden"}, and enabled = false, in the ammo.lua file.
Does it affect in any bad way the circuit network? Or did you get stuck with the ammo somehow?

About the purifier it should be similar to the tank cannon or tank flamethrower if those appear the purifier should also appear.

2 years ago

I haven't really had any issues, it was just confusing. And because the 2 cell types stack to 1, I didn't end up filling a box with them! :-)

Resarium β˜†
2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

And because the 2 cell types stack to 1, I didn't end up filling a box with them! :-)

In an earlier versions, the energy cells were craftable but now they are automatically added to all ghost weavers upon placement. Unfortunately they don't behave like the tank weapons, as in, they are obtainable (for now).

New response