Spidertron Extended

Adds Spidertron MK2, Spidertron MK3, the Immolator and the Ghost Weaver, more powerful upgraded versions of Spidertron that can be crafted from the original, with enhanced firing capabilities, larger inventory size, equipment grid, radar coverage, mobility and much more.

Content
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b Immolator Flame Issue

2 years ago

Hello,

Running this mod with Spidertron Weapon Switcher so not sure if its an interaction issue or what. The flamers on the Immolator (and other spidertrons) do not do the damage over time effect normal flamers do. It does the initial damage but not the burning several seconds after effect.

Great mod BTW. Absolutely love it. Runs great on multiplayer. My friends and I have a giant Spidertron stable we keep them in and the variety/power bump makes late-game biter clearing 100x more fun.

2 years ago

Oh yes, i remember this part, i was having problems trying to modify the attack_parameters for the flame thrower on the immolator and in the end i just copied the one from the tank:
{code}
local immolator_flame_parameters = table_deepcopy(data.raw["gun"]["tank-flamethrower"].attack_parameters)
immolator_flame_parameters.range = 30
immolator_flame_parameters.ammo_consumption_modifier = 1
immolator_flame_parameters.cooldown = 1

local immolator_flamethrower = {
name = "spidertron-immolator-flamethrower",
type = "gun",
subgroup = "gun",
icon = "spidertron-extended/graphics/spidertron_immolator_gun_icon_2.png",
icon_size = 64,
stack_size = 5,
attack_parameters = immolator_flame_parameters
}
{code}
So at the moment it works exactly as the tank flamethrower.
I could look again on how to modify that attack parameters and make it do flame damage over time.

Thank you for feedback, also if you have any suggestion for more spidertrons ideas or abilities i could work on i don't mind trying anything (though i don't promise anything since i'm quite lazy ^_^ )

New response