Spidertron Extended

Adds Spidertron MK2, Spidertron MK3, the Immolator and the Ghost Weaver, more powerful upgraded versions of Spidertron that can be crafted from the original, with enhanced firing capabilities, larger inventory size, equipment grid, radar coverage, mobility and much more.

Content
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

g Ghost weaver repair and/or builds?

3 years ago

I've built a ghost weaver and installed the two repair and disintegration beams as per the video I found on another thread, I can destroy and repair manually by switching between the two and pressing 'C' when riding it but nothing else.

Is the repair beam able to build blueprints/ghost items for example? Is it able to build and attack when using the remote? nothing works for me unless I'm riding it and manually controlling the beams, and even them I can't build any blueprints/ ghost items.

I use a few other quality of life mods and I've tried it with them all switched off but still no change.

3 years ago

Sorry about that, indeed i've never fully implemented a way so that it automatically attacks at enemies or tries to heal friendly buildings / units because i'm not really sure what needs to be coded for that. (For the moment only manual firing the beams work) I do hope at some point i'll figure out how to fix this. (added an issue for it on github right now: https://github.com/stefanaonx/spidertron-extended/issues/10 but i'm not sure when i'll be able to work on it)

Can i have the video link pls? (i'm really curios about it)

I think you should be able to build blueprints and ghost while in the spidertron normally just like when you walk around with the player character (this should not be affected by the spidertrons in any way).

3 years ago

Just tested a bit to see what happens exactly, it the beam does auto fire if it is selected, the only problem is that the healing beam still targets enemies and not allies, going to try and see if i can resolve this.

3 years ago

been racking my brains for the past 2 hours trying to figure out where is the part where it says what it targets, and i still have no idea. If anyone knows about this some help would really be useful.

New response