Spidertron Extended

Adds Spidertron MK2, Spidertron MK3, the Immolator and the Ghost Weaver, more powerful upgraded versions of Spidertron that can be crafted from the original, with enhanced firing capabilities, larger inventory size, equipment grid, radar coverage, mobility and much more.

Content
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b error when loaded with k2 without mk2 radar

3 years ago

If the option in K2 for mk2 radar is disabled the game will error when trying to load Spidertron Extended.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hmm, going to test it.
Indeed there is a problem with disabling the mk2 spidertron, fixing that in the coming version, but i'm not sure what you are referring about radar.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Sorry I wasn't clear. Tired. If you disable the K2 option "Rebalance Radar" it removes the K2 mk2 radar from the game. When trying to load the game with Spidertron Extended an error was generated from Spidertron Extended being unable to find the mk2 radar item.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

(Delete this reply. Hit quote when I meant to click edit)

3 years ago

OH, the rebalance radar option. I understand now, hmmmm, gonna test a few things but still going to try and fix it in the next version.

3 years ago

Version 0.3.5 has been uploaded, hopefully this was all it needed as a fix. Tell me if you encounter any more issues.

3 years ago

No more problems were reported about this issue, so i'm going to lock it, if other similar problems appear please post another discussion. Thank you.

This thread has been locked.