Spidertron Extended

Adds Spidertron MK2, Spidertron MK3, the Immolator and the Ghost Weaver, more powerful upgraded versions of Spidertron that can be crafted from the original, with enhanced firing capabilities, larger inventory size, equipment grid, radar coverage, mobility and much more.

Content
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b Unknown key

3 years ago

This mod add a shortcut (Alt + G) with a missing name (Unknown key: "controls.my-custom-input")!
What this shortcut do? Add a name and description to this settings!

Thanks.

3 years ago

I found out what this shortcut does! It makes the game crash!

https://imgur.com/a/l0DCOjb

I disabled it for now!

Thanks.

3 years ago

oh interesting, the mod was made at the beginning for mk2 and mk3 spidertrons.
The shortcut is for the experimental immolator spidertron active skill, which is a work in progress, sorry about that, i'm still learning a lot of things. Gonna try to make it not crash and add name and description at the next version.

looking over the error:
it's on this line: "for key, immolator in pairs(global.immolator) do"
which i thought i did fix on the last version but guess it still doesn't get initialized properly, so i will try to initialize again, which should fix it. But i'm at work right now, so i'm gonna fix it after i finish with work.

3 years ago

I used the shortcut with no spidertron selected! I even left the Immolator disabled.
I really liked Immolator, but I will wait to get out of WIP to activate it. At least expect a correct icon (The Immolator icon was the same as the Spedertron MK1 or MK2, I don't remember). And the gun he has I don't understand how it works!

Thanks.

3 years ago

And i think it is finally working as intended on version 0.3.3 . So the active skill will only work while inside the immolator it's shift+f now, added proper locale for the names and stuff, new sprites are finally in. And it should not crash anymore when using the active skill. We still have some small fixes to do but this is almost done.
Oh yeah the ammo used is flamethrower ammo. it works similar to the tank / vehicle flamethrower, just check the the vehicle auto-targeting options since if it's on the auto attack it won't work to manual attack.

New response