Spidertron Extended

Adds Spidertron MK2, Spidertron MK3, the Immolator and the Ghost Weaver, more powerful upgraded versions of Spidertron that can be crafted from the original, with enhanced firing capabilities, larger inventory size, equipment grid, radar coverage, mobility and much more.

Content
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b equipment checkbox not working on MK1/vanilla

3 years ago

The checkbox to disable bobs vehicle equipment (bobs ve) does not correct the "vanilla" Spidertron, it still wants to use the bobs ve.
https://prnt.sc/uoqt0t as seen in the screenshot, bobs ve does not mod the spidertrons

3 years ago

Yeap, i only made changes to affect the spidertrons from Spidertron Extended, not the vanilla one.
I could make another setting "disable bobs vehicle on vanilla spidertron" if you want?

3 years ago

Added new option in 0.3.1 - Disable bobs vehicle equipment for vanilla in mod / settings.

Tell me if you encounter any problems, i was working on a secondary branch on github when adding this and there are a lot of additions on this version which could break the game.

3 years ago

Thanks, now working, as i expected it.
was actually running my server with a .18 version of bobs vehicle equipment before..
an updated version added the vehicle equipment to the spidertron..
I would prefer it to be one checkbox, because: why would you want the 'vanilla' spidertron to work with bobs, and the others with the vanilla equipment, or the other way round?
I would have all with, or all without..
or other 'suggestion' in that regard: make it a 'switch' if they use Vehicle equipment, or Player equipment :)
decision is yours, that's just how I think.

3 years ago

I want to make them later on into drop down selector or how it's called, but don't have much time to work on it in the weekdays :D

New response