Spidertron Extended

Adds Spidertron MK2, Spidertron MK3, the Immolator and the Ghost Weaver, more powerful upgraded versions of Spidertron that can be crafted from the original, with enhanced firing capabilities, larger inventory size, equipment grid, radar coverage, mobility and much more.

Content
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

g Turn off health regen?

3 years ago

If feasible (I think it is) I would love to be able to turn off auto-health-regen. They're quite powerful already, and I don't think it "chimes" with the rest of the game, health-wise.

Resarium β˜†
3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

<removed>

Resarium β˜†
3 years ago

We plan to add a mod setting to disable Spidertron MK3's self-repair in the near future.

3 years ago

Added 0.1.10, sorry we wanted to add it for a while but i was having problems trying to add new settings in the control.lua file, not to mention that tampering to much with the control.lua file might crash older saves. So please try this new update and tell me if anything goes wrong, i have already tested with older saves as well just to be sure, but we never know what to expect, if using older saves don't forget to pick the spidertron up and put it down again, sometimes they still remain with old parameters unless the entity is created again. Oh yeah the settings is now in the mod settings and it's called: Disable the self-repair on the Spidertron MK3.

3 years ago

Thank you! That was quick! Not tested yet if the setting works, but the old didn't crash at least ;-)

3 years ago

Locking discussion, if there is any more issues please open another discussion.

This thread has been locked.