Spidertron control center

by Feidan

Adds a window to easily manage your spidertrons. Call them to your current location, get a connected remote, or make them go home, home is specified per spidertron.

Utilities
7 months ago

i Ideas for identifying spidertrons on map

1 year, 2 months ago

Recently, the "Show spidertron on map" was added. And this is great when you know the exact spidertron you want to interact with to do something. But sometimes, you might be looking at the map at a specific spidertron and don't know which one it is, unless you get out of map mode and select the spidertron to read its name.

A couple of ideas:

A) Show a text label of the spidertrons on map mode so we can correspond to its spidertron control center buttons. Maybe when mousing over a spidertron on the map, it pops up a text label, much like when you mouse over a resource that shows you the resource name and amount.

B) Mouseover event on the spidertron control center, when you mouse over any of the spidertrons in the control center, it will highlight on the map.

Use case example: I use Constructron mod where many spidertrons will go out on a build job, but sometimes they get stuck on terrain. So I have to manually control it away from certain terrain obstructions. So, from map mode, I have to either get out of map mode and find out which ctron it is, get the spidertron remote and move it. Or click on the "show spidertron on map" button for each spidertron until i get to the one that is stuck.

New response