Spidertron control center

by Feidan

Adds a window to easily manage your spidertrons. Call them to your current location, get a connected remote, or make them go home, home is specified per spidertron.

Utilities
6 months ago

g Follow command

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hi there !

I like how the "call spidertron" function from the "enhanced spidertron" mod works, as it comes to me and then follow.

For now I have to keep the two shortcuts, and more than feeling kindof duplicate, it's not directly in the spidertron center. =(
Could the spidertron center have the same command ? Or could the call command fonction the same way ? (Maybe by being also toggleable, until deselected spidertron would continue to follow.) Or, if Spidertron enhancement mod is detected, add its call command to the center ?

But any how ^^ It would be cool as I like this command and miss having it in the center directly.
And in any case, thanks for the mod, I love it !

2 years ago

It's been added, hold shift when calling it to you and it'll follow upon arrival

2 years ago

Cool ! Works like a charm =3
Thanks much ! As for doing it that quick !

2 years ago

Hi again ^^

PS 1: Seems like cycling weapons with the mod "Spidertron Weapon Switcher" removes the spidertron from the center =( Known issue ? I suppose it's because of the way it manages to do it, with multiple entity. That's too bad, I wish something could be done.

PS 2: Is it ok for you if I make a translation of this mod for the community french modpack ? [Pacth FR mod]

2 years ago

Translations are welcome but I'm unsure about what you mean for a modpack?

I'll look into the incompatibility with the Spidertron Weapon Switcher mod in the coming days and see if something can be worked out.

2 years ago

Indeed, modpack isn't the best term ^^ It is a kindof modpack but only contain translated local files. [https://mods.factorio.com/mod/PatchFR]

Thanks for looking at it ! I hope a little something can be found. Consideration much appreciated once again ! =)

2 years ago

If I understood that mod correctly you want to add a file that would translate this mod to French? That is absolutely fine and appreciated.

2 years ago

Exactly !
The patch gathers a lot of translations, it's easier to centralize all here than to work with each moder independently.
And then they don't have to take care of anything about it ! No file, nor update.

On the "mod's" operation, I only just learned how it's the game directly that handles it !
( Does it by brute-force ! ^^ So it doesn't sound quite optimal lol but it works flawlessly ! )

And our translation work is top notch ! 😎 Professional ! 😎 ( With all due humility, of course xD )

New response