Spaceblock

Seablock but without the sea, and you make a rocket by duplicating resources instead of from water. Build your own space station / satellite / orbital rocket launchpad / factory thing

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

g Mod incompatibilities

2 years ago

I tried to run this with Omnimatter and with Bob's Assembly Machines, among other mods (including AAI Industry, Nanobots, and more). I got an error with each:

https://i.imgur.com/mVX5B16.png (Omnimatter seems not to convey appropriate ore detection)
https://i.imgur.com/YZOxefz.png (Bob's Assembly adds improved chemical plants, maybe Spaceblock tries to modify the icon for some reason?)

Turning off these mods has allowed me to start the game. Note that of the two, compatibility with Bob's Assembly seems more important.

I tried a few other things, but I think one was to turn off everything except Spaceblock and Bob's Assembly (and dependencies). That didn't work either.

2 years ago

I found the Cherm Plant graphic that is listed in the error message, adjusted the size to 64x64 and that at least got the game to run.

I wonder - should the game start you with some gardens, fish and puffer eggs if you are starting it with Angels Bio? Wondering how AB goes without using Angels Bio... that's always been a big part of my AB game.

2 years ago

Actually, got it to run by changing icon_size=64 to 32 in these two paragraphs. It probably breaks the game for vanilla, but gets it to run with BobAssembly

local refinery=table.deepcopy(data.raw["assembling-machine"]["chemical-plant"])
lib.proto.TintImages(refinery,{r=0.85,g=0.5,b=1,a=1})
refinery.name="spaceblock-matter-refinery"
refinery.crafting_categories={"spaceblock-matter-boiling"}
refinery.minable.result=refinery.name
refinery.next_upgrade=nil
refinery.result_inventory_size=1
refinery.source_inventory_size=1
refinery.icons={{icon=refinery.icon,tint={r=0.85,g=0.5,b=1,a=1},icon_size=32}}
refinery.icon=nil
refinery.localised_description={"entity-description.spaceblock-matter-refinery"}
refinery.crafting_speed=1.5
refinery.allowed_effects = {
"consumption",
"speed",
"productivity",
"pollution"
}

local refineryi=table.deepcopy(data.raw.item["chemical-plant"])
refineryi.name=refinery.name
refineryi.place_result=refinery.name
refineryi.icons={{icon=refineryi.icon,tint={r=0.85,g=0.5,b=1,a=1},mipmaps=4,icon_size=32}}
refineryi.icon=nil
refineryi.icon_mipmaps=nil
refineryi.subgroup="spaceblock-matter-boiling"
refineryi.order="a"
refineryi.localised_description={"entity-description.spaceblock-matter-refinery"}

New response