Spaceblock

Seablock but without the sea, and you make a rocket by duplicating resources instead of from water. Build your own space station / satellite / orbital rocket launchpad / factory thing

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

g Weird "Productivity" on Matter Furnaces

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I don't know if this is the intended feature or did some bizarre thing happened when i added this mode to my modpack...
But somehow someway some of "Space Matter Furnaces" gained 10% productivity...
I don't know how this happens... I just build and do research... I did not even unlock beacons and modules...
I don't know but i have only one kind of mod that affect somewhat productivity "Quality of Life Research mod" have the research that increases PLAYER mining speed and crafting speed...
I made a vanilla research that gives drills more productivity... But i don't know how it would explain that not all Matter Furnaces are affected... Even the Furnaces that make the same resource not all of them have productivity bonus...

I just found out that this Productivity is on my all Refineries producing oil, and on all machines producing coal...

I know that diagnosing this issue on my end will be a pain in the a... but i want to know one thing.
Does anyone play this mod with strictly vanilla game and have the same thing happening to them: gaining Productivity without sense nor reason...

Edit nr2:
hmm i think it is the vanilla Miner Productivity research... And the reason i think something weird is going about is that it only applies on Metter Furnaces only when picked up and placed again...

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

.. And yeah there's something wrong with it.

New response