Spaceblock

Seablock but without the sea, and you make a rocket by duplicating resources instead of from water. Build your own space station / satellite / orbital rocket launchpad / factory thing

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

i Compatibility with other mods

3 years ago

Hi guy,
I would like to make my RitnTeleportation mod compatible with your mod, but the function that generates the terrain does not allow this to be done.
Indeed, you have the condition:
if (f.name ~ = "nauvis") then return end
Out on my mod I create a surface bearing the name of the player and this one therefore does not obtain the characteristics of that of a spaceblock.
I do not see how I could adapt it suddenly?
Thank you.
(sorry i translate with google translation)

3 years ago

Hi Ritn,
Setting aside the horrible, Horrible inefficiencies and poor coding practices in your mod, and how there are too few people using the mod to really consider large scale changes...

Spaceblock map generation stuff currently only applies to nauvis for compatibility with Space Exploration.
But i can foresee other mods that may want to expand spaceblock and for it to have multiple space surfaces.
So to do this i have added a pattern to the chunk handler, so that the surface must either be nauvis, or the surface name is prefixed with "spaceblock_" and this will be available in the next update.
If you would like to discuss other methods, such as using remote interface and managed remote tables feel free to join us on discord.

New response