Space Factorissimo

Continuation of Space Factorissimo by Shadox for factorio 1.1. Important! Do not update to >1.0.0 verstions for old saves. notnotmelon's fork is not compatible with MagmaMcFry's Factorissimo2 mod. This is safe for new saves.

1 year, 8 months ago

g Crash after looking into the building

2 years ago

88604.694 Error MainLoop.cpp:1285: Exception at tick 152724579: The mod Space Factorissimo Updated (0.0.12) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event space-factorissimo-updated::on_selected_entity_changed (ID 53)
Gui element with name space_factory_camera already present in the parent element.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'add'
space-factorissimo-updated/control.lua:1055: in function 'set_camera'
space-factorissimo-updated/control.lua:1078: in function 'update_camera'
space-factorissimo-updated/control.lua:1092: in function <space-factorissimo-updated/control.lua:1091>

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hello!
Would u mind dming a save file over discord? If you do mind, feel free to drop it here or on github or if you'd prefer email I can share that too. That's a bug I've been trying to replicate since version 0.0.1 but with no success. My discord is Yariazen#8367.
Thank you!

1 year, 9 months ago

With the transition to notnotmelon's fork this should now be fixed. Please make a new thread if you encounter this issue again. Thank you!

This thread has been locked.