Space Factorissimo

Continuation of Space Factorissimo by Shadox for factorio 1.1. Important! Do not update to >1.0.0 verstions for old saves. notnotmelon's fork is not compatible with MagmaMcFry's Factorissimo2 mod. This is safe for new saves.

1 year, 8 months ago

g Bulk Fluid Transfer pipes

2 years ago

Any chance you could make the Bulk Fluid Transfer pipes work in space, if this mod is installed, alongside Factorissimo, or otherwise, add in a space Bulk Fluid transfer pipes.

2 years ago

Hey sorry for the late response, that's actually in the next update. If you need it urgently, it's under the gravFactory branch on the github. Otherwise it'll be out in a day or two.

2 years ago

After 5 months, I decided to review the discussions and just realized I completely misunderstood. Yup making Bulk Fluid Transfer pipes work in space is rather trivial, I can do that here or in a standalone mod. If it's in a standalone mod, I'll link it here, if not it'll come next month during winter break. Until then I'll be attempting to fix that camera bug once and for all because it's been around since I ported the original mod :sob:.

New response