Space Exploration - Derunih's Rebalance

by Derunih

Some of my own adjustments to SE, including new items, recipe alternatives, and compatibility tweaks

Tweaks
2 years ago

i Customizable color

2 years ago

A customizable color effect for arcolinked belts.. that would be nice.. thanks for the mod!

2 years ago

If you are referring to the swirl after a successful link - that is randomised based of which belt entities are connected, to help differentiate 2 links from each other. I can look into this should I implement a proper GUI.
If you are referring to the belt colour similar to underground Deep Space belts - there are a few options I can look into there, including a startup setting, multiple recipes for multiple colours, or my initial plan was for the colour to cycle through the other options to indicate this was special compared to a normal underground. I will see how feasible some of the more interesting options are.

Also: Thanks for playing my mod too!

2 years ago

yes, i was referring to the former, but the latter idea is also a good one.. OR if you can do both, why not? that would be so cool especially if you add an option/GUI to enable/disable/customize it.. cheers man!

New response