Space Exploration - Derunih's Rebalance

by Derunih

Some of my own adjustments to SE, including new items, recipe alternatives, and compatibility tweaks

Tweaks
2 years ago

g Known bugs

2 years ago

Please post bugs here, so I can take note of them. I will try and get on top of them quickly.

2 years ago

The current version errors on load unless Fluid Must Flow is active.

2 years ago

Been having a friend help test compatibility with different modsets, thanks for the heads up. Fix should be uploaded within an hour.

2 years ago

hello! i got this error:
https://postimg.cc/yk1p9hfp

2 years ago

anyway, for some reason, i got it fixed by changing the "1-Progressive" folder to a lower case..

and now the arcobelts, how do you get it to work?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

nevermind

2 years ago

and now the arcobelts, how do you get it to work?

copy settings from arcobelts(input), paste settings to arcobelts(output) after copy/paste arcobelt get link

it would be nice for the author to add this to the description, because I had to disassemble the mod itself to understand how it works

2 years ago

hello! i got this error:
https://postimg.cc/yk1p9hfp

Thanks for pointing that out - doesn't trigger on windows, didn't realise I had used a different case. Fix should be up shortly

it would be nice for the author to add this to the description, because I had to disassemble the mod itself to understand how it works

Arcolink Containers (The inspiration for Arcolink Belts) also do not tell you all the steps - I do plan on adding a hint in Informatron in some way once I have time, to point people in the right direction without explicitly revealing all the tricks

Thank you both for the feedback!

2 years ago

“Bobclasses” is misspelled under Downloads (there should only be three Ss).

2 years ago

So it is - technically that mod is never referenced in the mod itself, but there is a function designed around general clones compatibility, due to the existence of Bob's Multiple Bodies. I will correct the dependency when the next feature is ready

2 years ago

copy settings from arcobelts(input), paste settings to arcobelts(output) after copy/paste arcobelt get link

oh, okay, that's it thanks..

yea, and if possible (i would suggest) putting a gui that has a mini-map view or a list of arcobelts names to point which to connect/disconnect.. that would be cool!

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Ion stream tanks claim to only be buildable on space ship floor (obviously), but they can be built anywhere, it seems.

2 years ago

Ion Stream Tanks? If you are referring to the Booster Tanks, that would be part of the main mod, made by Earendel - I can still look into that for you though

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Ah. I'm sorry. Yes. wrong mod. But it is about the tanks that hold the ion stream as fuel, not the liquid rocket fuel. I will post my bug report there.

New response