Space Exploration - Derunih's Rebalance

by Derunih

Some of my own adjustments to SE, including new items, recipe alternatives, and compatibility tweaks

Tweaks
2 years ago

g Roadmap

2 years ago

Going to try and keep this first post updated with current projects I am adding to this mod.

Next is the Scrap overhaul, which will add Bulk Scrap Processing into the game. Mostly to deal with runoff from data cards, and material sciences.
After that, I am going to look into the Infinite research progression, and see if I can make it a little less... Harsh, on the space sciences

2 years ago

Bulk scrap handling is now done, next planned task is looking at reducing research costs - particularly infinite researches, as they reach 10k+ before even hitting Deep Space at points

2 years ago

Initial Tech overhaul is now done, nothing hugely stood out aside from infinite researches (Including that hidden one). Further testing during my own run may surface a few tweaks.

Nothing else is currently planned for the horizon, so please leave suggestions!

2 years ago

Next idea to add to the pack - Naquium pouches, little portable containers that can be opened within your inventory, and hold multiple stacks of something else. Will not be able to hold themselves, since that would be way too OP

New response