Shrek

This mod replaces the engineer character with our beloved ogre. Now supports 2nd tier of armor!

Tweaks
2 years ago

g No flashlight ?

2 years ago

Hi there !

I don't have a flashlight anymore, is it intended as the Shrek model doesn't have one ?
If yes then I can understand the roleplay but gameplaywise It's not really practical. ^^

2 years ago

I removed it because it didn't look right. Shrek doesn't have a helmet with a light source or anything similar and it looked like a light out of nowhere.

2 years ago

Yeah I understand, but that makes the mod not really fresh game friendly. Haven't even noticed until my new game today.

No way to put a setting maybe ? Compromise the realism for gameplay when needed ?
I can still enable the mod only when nightvision unlocked thought, but I'll miss my Shrek until then !

I really like it, nicely made, thank you.

2 years ago

I've realized I don't need to remove the surrounding light to get rid of the flash-light cone because they are 2 separated lights. So I brought the surrounding light back and made it a bit stronger to recompense the lack of the cone.
Thanks

2 years ago

Yes I suppose that would be better than nothing.
But I use a mod to improve the flashlight so I no longer have the surrounding light myself.

You're going to remove the pickaxe sound too I suppose ? And what about armors ? There is nothing of that on the Shrek model after all.

2 years ago

replacing existing sounds and adding new ones like some Shrek phrases, as well as armour for Shrek, like the one from 1st movie is on the to-do list

2 years ago

A headlight ? ^^ Well, good next on the project. Thanks for your time and replies.

New response