Shallow Water deprecated

Makes shallow water walkable (but you still cant build on it). Adds a way to change deep water to shallow water.

Tweaks
6 years ago
0.15 - 0.16

b Boot-Up Bug

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I "did" find a bug on game start-up (the one that forces you to disable all mods, restart or quit) and it is related to "Shallow Water" and the "water tile" entity.

What is a bit odd about this IS...I would not have found it without uninstalling all my mods and adding them in batches alphabetically. So I did up to all the "S"s and then saw the bug wherefore when I had A thru Z active, no bug.

It is entirely possible that a mod that I install later (T thru Z) over-rides the issue. Just thought I'd give you a heads up...and this was tested on two side-by-side computers for replication.

I will report back if I have more information.

6 years ago

Thanks for the report. There's one thing that I can think of which might cause this - the name "waterfill" is not very unique, so other mods might interact badly with it. I might just change the name of my waterfill-entity to something else and see if the problem persists. I'd like to know which other mods you have active.

New response