Rubber Ducky

A recipe that requires 1 of all craftable items in the game. As everyone knows, rubber duckies are notoriously hard to produce. How many RDPM can you sustain?

Content
5 months ago

g se missing a lot of items

5 months ago

Bug report
I tried this mod with space exploration and found a lot of the sciences are missing and the deep space catalogs are missing, is this intentional?

look like a fun mod. I'm looking forward to trying to produces these when I get advanced enough in game.

5 months ago

Can you give me an example of what's missing? It's not intentional, but it tries to skip items that don't have a recipe, so you don't get stuck with impossible items. So mods that create items via script, or some other process might get missed. I can take a look and confirm what's going on though, if you give me a specific item.

5 months ago

I could not check everything (maybe make debug mode list all items not included?)
here are some of the items I found that are not included
catalogs- deepspace 1-4
sciences- astro 1-4, energy 1-4, materials 1-4, bio 1-4, deepspace 1-4

core fragments - iron, copper, coal, beryl, vitimalange, ect. (every core fragment except the base that I tested, I moved on before testing them all)

Interstellar void probe data

My methodology was to start a game with the modpack and use recipe book to see for each item I cared about, what is it an ingredient in. I then check if it is not part of a ducky part, If not report it before moving on.

5 months ago

I'll move the make debug mode list all items not included to its own thread

New response