Rubber Ducky

A recipe that requires 1 of all craftable items in the game. As everyone knows, rubber duckies are notoriously hard to produce. How many RDPM can you sustain?

Content
5 months ago

g Easier way to do only vanilla items?

1 year, 2 months ago

As far as I can see when playing modded the only way to get back to vanilla only recipe is to skip_ingredient_prefix = {} or skip_ingredient_name = {} of every modded item you have. That's tedious. Especially when I don't know how to figure out if every mod has an ingredient_prefix, or what each mod's ingredient_prefix is, or how to even find that, which would make things easier. As it is, it's been: Try to add something that might work, save, reload the game, repeat.
Any suggestions? I really don't want to have to manually add every item in every mod I have.

1 year, 2 months ago

So, just to make sure I understand, you want a modded game, but only a vanilla ducky?

1 year, 2 months ago

Exactly.

1 year, 2 months ago

Hm. There's unfortunately no way to detect if an item is added by a mod or base. I think the best solution would be to dump the variable on a vanilla load, then just use that. I'll see about adding that as a setting.

1 year, 2 months ago

Grab the latest version. You should be able to set it to vanilla-only in the settings.

1 year, 2 months ago

Thanks so much!

New response