Rubber Ducky

A recipe that requires 1 of all craftable items in the game. As everyone knows, rubber duckies are notoriously hard to produce. How many RDPM can you sustain?

Content
5 months ago

b Missing ingredients, impossible ingredients

1 year, 3 months ago

Cool idea!

Few items are missing in the recipe:
- Uranium-238
- Used-up uranium fuel cell
- Space science pack

There are also impossible items like all items from Editor Extensions (infinite chests, super modules, super personal equioment).

1 year, 3 months ago

Just uploaded a new version that skips Editor Extension items. If there are any other impossible items you run into, let me know.

I'll deal with the others later.

11 months ago

I just found an item that comes with the Krastorio 2 mod which is as far as i am able to tell not normaly optainable but is still wanted for the ducky . it is the "Krastorio 2 logo " item which uses Mystery substance which is not normally optainable.

10 months ago

Do you have the item id handy? I don't have Factorio installed at the moment but can easily add the item to the exclusion list if you do.

10 months ago

I just installed Krastorio 2 and am not seeing the logo in the ducky ingredients list. What version of Rubber Ducky are you on? Hidden recipes should not be added, but I think that was one of the later updates, which should prevent the logo as well as the Editor Extension items you mentioned.

10 months ago

i dont know where i could look up the item id. i was on 0.3.13 and updated today to 0.3.14 but still the logo was an ingridient. if it play a role krastorio 2 is on version1.3.15. the item appears between the advanced solar pannels and acumulator in the 250 part if you only have Krastorio 2 and rubber ducky with the necessary dependencies .

10 months ago

Would you mind sharing your save file?

10 months ago

i can send it to you. how would you like me to send it to you?

New response