Rubber Ducky

A recipe that requires 1 of all craftable items in the game. As everyone knows, rubber duckies are notoriously hard to produce. How many RDPM can you sustain?

Content
5 months ago

g Error

1 year, 3 months ago

:Failed to load mods: rubber-ducky/add_ingredient_to_ducky.lua:49: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
rubber-ducky/add_ingredient_to_ducky.lua:49: in function 'add_ingredient_to_ducky'
rubber-ducky/data-final-fixes.lua:59: in main chunk

Mods to be disabled:
• rubber-ducky (0.2.0)

1 year, 3 months ago

Got a lot more from the log file if you want it.

1 year, 3 months ago

Oh, I fixed that in my local. Let me push it up

1 year, 3 months ago

Go ahead and grab the latest version.

1 year, 3 months ago

Got further. Different error now.

10.455 Mods to disable:Failed to load mods: Error while running setup for recipe prototype "rubber-ducky" (recipe): Duplicate item ingredients are not allowed (inductor1 exists 2 or more times).

Mods to be disabled:
• rubber-ducky (0.2.1)
• pypostprocessing (0.2.3)

1 year, 3 months ago

I just uploaded v 0.3.0, which has major changes to a lot of stuff. Can you let me know if you are still having this issue?
This version also introduces a rubber ducky factory, which is needed to make the duckies. Gets around the 256 item cap issue that assemblers have.

1 year, 3 months ago

I actually just had this happen to me loading up a seablock game. Looks like the other mod was editing the recipe. Adding it to the optional required mods so this loads after seems to have fixed it for my issue. Added pypostprocessing as well, so I think this will fix it for you, too.

1 year, 3 months ago

I have many big mods, like AAI industries, Krastorio 2, 248k mod, Space Exploration, BZ mods. Latest version.

:Failed to load mods: rubber-ducky/add_ingredient_to_ducky.lua:19: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
rubber-ducky/data-final-fixes.lua:19: in function 'find_downstream_items'
rubber-ducky/data-final-fixes.lua:15: in function 'find_downstream_items'
rubber-ducky/data-final-fixes.lua:44: in main chunk
Mods to be disabled:
• rubber-ducky (0.3.5)

1 year, 3 months ago

Just added a catch for that. If it's still happening, send me the save file.

New response