Robot World

Ability to customize the performance of your robots, such as speed, range, battery size, and more. Setting to use robots early. Setting to enable quick start mode. New robotics technologies. And more!

Overhaul
5 years ago
0.16 - 0.17

g Conflict with BobLogistics

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

When I try to run them together, I get an error message indicating there is an issue with the recipes involving the lubricant type fluid. Please see if you can replicate the issue.

Still conflicting in latest version. Asks to disable base, boblogistics and robot world. But, I can re-enable boblogistics and not robot world and the game loads perfectly.

The interesting thing is that the line in the code for the recipe in question is the second line that calls out the lubricant as an ingredient. The lines are almost identical. The first line does not throw and error, but the second one does.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Try updating boblogistics and robotworld. I think that's an issue I've already patched. If that doesn't work, let me know.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I'm getting the same error as commented to above.
Everything works fine till I try to enable Robot world
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o0bj7ijjlztp59u/error%20robot.png?dl=0

Edit: added link to screenshot of error

PS Love your mod please keep up the wonderful work. <3

5 years ago

I've made a few changes to the mod, which should hopefully fix the issue. Let me know if that still doesn't work.

5 years ago

I get an error I'm pretty sure is related to this fix because when I downgrade I get the same error posted in here.

Log: https://gist.github.com/thaelina/af14a452dff5a33a01a25d67f4d36398

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I've realized that modifying any raw mod or game data increases the chance of a conflict. I've stripped the mod down to make it as compatible with as many mods as possible. All of the core features and technologies are the same, but certain recipe and technology modifications are removed. The latest update should work.

New response